Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Poker Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Poker Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and also former TOP DOG David Baazov lands within hot water, an ancient Kenyan lawmaker comes onward with significant fraud allegations

A former Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Team (now The celebs Group) as well as its founder, trader David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings thru NIC Bank accounts after the firm entered often the East African-american country really.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a an ancient MP which represents the city involving Kisumu, stated Amaya acquired allegedly conspired with the above bank to maneuver abroad associated with Kenyan shillings that had been produced by the Canadian gambling giant’s local divisiob.

Amaya made its Kenyan subsidiary 2010. Mr. Nyagudi said in a investigative written that aired on KTN News earlier this week this he performed a 15% stake while in the subsidiary in addition to free online slots 2018 was listed as one for its Owners. Mr. Baazov reportedly held the remaining 85% stake on Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The firm launched 2 products the very M-Lotto Contests and the Brilliant Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which easily gained reputation among Kenyan gamblers plus raked around millions of Kenyan shillings shortly after they commenced operation.

The exact proceeds from Mystery Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery product, that totaled KSh375 million, as outlined by Kenya’s Wagering Control plus Licensing Mother board (BCLB), were initially remaining wired so that you can Amaya’s bill at Justness Bank, Mister. Continue reading